Labels

RunningMan SBS

"Gameshow dari Korea yang membuat aku ketawa melihat kerenah dorang ^_^ Aigoo.."

Green Lantern

Superhero Hollywood aku ^_^ kacak dan berkaler Hijau >.<

K-ON!!

Anime yang paling aku minati ^_^

BoBoiBoy

BoBoiBoy!! Aku Fans BoBoiBoy!! Ngeee~ ^_^

E-lly

You always be my side, I Love you E-lly~!! :*

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Forever K-ON!!

K-On! Opening(Season 1)


K-ON!! Opening(Season 2)


K-On! Ending (Season 1)


K-On!! Ending 1(Season 2)


K-On!! Ending 2(Season 2)

2 comments:

  1. Are you a Dude? Haha Me Too.. I LOVE K-ON!! Whatever they say,, K-ON! is best Anime.. I Hope K-On! Season 3 is Exist.. I Tired for waiting.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, i'm a Dude ^_^ hehe, bout K-ON For the season 3 i already heard bout it, they say they want to make K-ON season 3, they will show the story oF them in COLLEGE!! ^_^

      Delete