Labels

RunningMan SBS

"Gameshow dari Korea yang membuat aku ketawa melihat kerenah dorang ^_^ Aigoo.."

Green Lantern

Superhero Hollywood aku ^_^ kacak dan berkaler Hijau >.<

K-ON!!

Anime yang paling aku minati ^_^

BoBoiBoy

BoBoiBoy!! Aku Fans BoBoiBoy!! Ngeee~ ^_^

E-lly

You always be my side, I Love you E-lly~!! :*

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Lovely Adik ^_^

Assalamualaikum there ^_^ today nk sembang bout Adik Ajan ^_^ da lame tak text ngan dia, lately neh pon dia jarang online, seems that she was busy a lil bit >.< tipu ar kalo kate aku tak rindu dia =.='' yes aku rindu dia, once bila dia call aku, aku akan buat dia ketawa tak henti2, i know she lonely and need a advice from a man that name 'BROTHER' .. i don't know if i can be a good brother to her or not O_o now Adik Ajan da ade crush, what i can see now dia dah tak tweet benda2 yang merapu da ^_^ hope she will be happy for it ^_^ chaiyok2 adik!! :P apa yang terjadi, u still my Lil sis and i always love you, even though i didn't show you what u need me to show to you, sincerely... I love you just like I love my other siblings...

0 comments:

Post a Comment